Monday 24 January 2011

new dress

Mummy made it a little too short but it doesn't really matter when you are small

Every girl needs lovely shoes .......


made by my truly talented friend Mary............I so love homemade gifts!


and just in case we are starting to look too perfect (!)  this photo was taken just as we were about to leave for church......................stress levels were running high and Mr oldpolicehouse didn't really understand the need to take a photo!!

If you want to make this very easy dress for a little girl you love, the pattern can be found here  http://www.lazyseamstress.blogspot.com/  shared very generously, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. The dress looks lovely! I did design it to be quite short, I can't tell from your photo how short you've made it,but I bet it's perfect.
    Love the shoes too. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they really do brighten my day!