Thursday 15 March 2012

A few of my favourite things...



Using these very clear instructions from Anne I had some fun creating a collage using some photos of lovely things.  I was going to use it as a new blog header but it looked a little bit too busy.  I have a question for any bloggers reading,


how do you make the header photo thinner?

I just cannot seem to be able to change the size of it  and the result is a too huge photo.   I am sure there is a simple solution but any tips would be most welcome.  Thank you anyone who is able to help!


5 comments:

  1. That's a pretty collage.

    I haven't even attempted to make my own header yet so cannot help you with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done mine using this tutorial.....http://eliseblaha.typepad.com/golden/2009/10/tuesday-how-to-mosaic-banners.html. It wasn't totally easy and I'm not 100% happy with it as the garland pics look jaggedy but when I look at it on my pc they're as clear as anything so not sure why it looks odd in blogger, perhaps it's a blogger thing. I'll keep trying though 'til I get it right! Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collage, I leave all this sort of stuff to eccentric daughter, well it gives her something to do! Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collage. I don't have a clue when it comes to computers, hence no header on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can resize it in a simple programme like paint. It doesn't want to be much taller than 200 pixels and normally around 900 pixels wide. Picmonkey is a great place to adjust pictures and add lettering. Tweet me if you need a hand x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they really do brighten my day!